Dear Member of FACEnetwork,
please find below the first FACEnetwork newsletter for April 2023. If
the newsletter is not displayed correctly please use the onlineversion.
Please spread the information of this newsletter, share it with your members and cheesemaking collegues.
How to translate the newsletter easy online to your own language
- go to google translate
- choose website instead of text
- add the link of the newsletter https://www.face-network.eu/newsletter/2023/03 or the page of the news you want to read
- choose your language and click the blue flash to translate
FACEnetwork Marketing Workgroup
ABOUT FACE NETWORK
FACE Network is a European network of national associations representing farmhouse and artisan cheesemakers. Our story begins in 2006 when French and German farmhouse cheesemakers started a collaboration to share practical common issues. Later in 2013 FACEnetwork association was created with the objective to represent and defend the interests of farmhouse and artisan cheese and dairy producers on a national and European level.
Today our network counts:
- 19 full members (producer’s associations) from 16 different European countries;
- about 4000 producers represented;
- 19 supporting members from 10 countries;
- 20 individual members.
Since 2009, farmhouse and artisan cheese makers from several European countries have been working together on areas of common concern such as sanitary regulation, preservation of traditional knowledge, the exchange of experiences, difficulties for small scale dairies.
1st to 4th October in Bohinj
! Participate NOW !
in Brussels on Wednesday 22 June 2022
Magyar Sajtkészítők Egyesülete
Appreciated return of the Stockholm Cheese Festival