Welcome to Belgium
to the 12th European Farmhouse and Artisan Cheese & Dairy Meeting
Since 2009, European farmhouse cheesemakers and their representatives met once a year to exchange ideas, discuss important topics and compare experiences.
This event has become a three day congress, incorporating farm visits, a conference and discussions within workgroups. Each year the congress is organised by a different member country.
Due to the Corona Pandemic, this year's general assembly will take place online on 20 and 21 October 2020.
The next physical meeting of FACEnetwork – Farmhouse and Artisan Cheese and dairy producers’ European Network – will be held 2021 in Brussels (Belgium).
A wealth of information about milk and cheese from the different regions of Europe and the personal discourse with colleagues are what make this meeting unique and exciting. Together we wish to define our goals and develop new projects. Understanding and insight beyond political borders and a common commitment to variety in work practices is what we want to combine forces for at this meeting.
In lectures, presentations and workgroups typical regional cheeses will be presented. Practical examples and the presentation of the results from various projects allow each participant to widen their horizons. Culinary highlight is the diner cheese buffet with cheese specialities from different regions of Europe.
For further information you are welcome to ask the contact persons of the Network of European Farmhouse Cheesemakers. Interested participants are also welcome at any time there.
- 11th European Farmhouse and Artisan Cheese & Dairy Meeting
2019 in Valencia, Spain
- 10th European Farmhouse and Artisan Cheese & Dairy Meeting
2018 in Kristianstad, Sweden
- 9th European Farmhouse and Artisan Cheese & Dairy Meeting
2017 in Graz, Austria
- 8th European Farmhouse and Artisan Cheesemakers Congress
2016 in Worksop, UK
- 7th European Farmhouse and Artisan Cheesemakers Congress
2015 in Milan, Italy
- 6th European Farmhouse and Artisan Cheesemakers Congress
2014 in Netherlands / Gouda
- 5th European Farmhouse and Artisan Cheesemakers Congress
2013 in Ireland / Cork
- 4th Meeting of the European Network of Farmhouse Cheesemakers and the European Congress on Food Safety in Small Cheese-farmhouses
2012 in Spain / Extremadura
- 3rd European Farmhouse Cheese Meeting
2011 in Germany / Hessen
- 2nd European Farmhouse Cheese Meeting
2010 in Italy / South Tirol
- 1st European Farmhouse Cheese Meeting
2009 in France / Rhônes-Alpes
Annual Meeting 2020
General Assembly 2020
20-21 October 2020
Related documents along with further instruction on accessing the online meeting will be sent in time before the assembly to all FACEnetwork members.
Annual Meeting 2021
Farmhouse and Artisan
Cheese & Dairy Meeting 2021
More information and registration will be available on the meeting website in January 2021.