FACEnetwork had its annual General Assembly
online on 20 and 21 October 2020
Between 30 and 35 members were present online to attend parts or the totality of this unusual General Assembly.
In addition to the classical points
- membership evolution,
- Council’s and workgroups’ activity and
- financial statements,
the participants did exchange in detail about the strategy of FACE:
- they shared views on the assessment of the actions and functioning
of the network since its beginning in 2010,
and they tried to propose answers to the following questions:
- What is the scope of FACE?
- How to improve FACE’s communication?
- How to make the Council and the workgroups more efficient?
- How to optimize the human and over all, the financial means of FACEnetwork?
A decisive step in the definition of a relevant strategy for 2021-2022!